Coronavirus Disinfection Services Vancouver
COVID-19 Disinfection Mobile ULV Micro Bio Fogging Services
To help combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) Westside Pest Control is providing professional microbicidal treatments for institutions such as malls, hospitals, movie theatres, businesses and multi-resident buildings. Our team of licensed technicians are proficient spray applicators, thoroughly trained in best practices for health and hygiene.
Our mission is to eliminate hazardous bacteria to improve personal and community health. Westside Pest Control uses Microcide, a proven antibacterial platform that uses food grade ingredients to create fast acting, broad spectrum microbicidal elimination,
Contact Westside Pest Control Ltd for your coronavirus related clean-ups at 604-559-9060.
CONCERNED YOU MAY HAVE AN INFECTION AT YOUR FACILITY?
For a healthier, safer environment, choose Westside Pest Control.
How Our Disinfectant Treatment Works?
Our disinfection Bio-Fogging treatment begins with identification of possible infected areas, surfaces, and touch points. Next, we'll spray and wipe all counter surfaces, all knobs and handles, work desk areas, and other key touch points.
Finally we use the Bio-Fogging solution, an environmentally friendly Biocide called Microcide, to spray mist killing airborne germs and also settling in hard-to-reach areas. Our application also eliminates pathogens on surfaces, including ceilings and walls and areas that may be hard-to-clean with other techniques.
Bio-Fogging is an extremely effective sterilisation method. Biocides used in the process are proven to work effectively against many different viruses, fungi, and bacteria, such as Coronavirus (COVID-19), Influenza, MRSA, etc.
What is Bio Fogging?
BIO FOGGING is not a cosmetic clean of your premises!
Conventional methods for disinfection of contaminated surfaces are often time-consuming, labor intensive, and not fully effective.
Bio-Fogging with ultra fine “fog” will Purge and Sanitize in one step what you cannot see, from top to bottom, without the hard work of doing this by hand!
Micro Bio-Fogging destroy ALL known micro-organisms.
Effective Sanitization Solutions
SAFE, RAPID, and EFFECTIVE
BIO FOGGING is the best germ-killing solution.
How Bio Fogging works?
Knowing The Science Behind The Service
Bio Fogging is a long established and recognized method of sterilizing and disinfecting. It is a fool-proof method of removing any remaining infection risk after a spraying & wiping. It can be used;
- To disinfect an entire surface area, including walls, ceilings, furnishing, carpets and floors and all high-touch areas
- To sterilize the internal air of the room
The service consists of two different disinfection application types:
- Spraying & wiping all counter surfaces, all knobs and handles, etc.
- Fogging via disinfectant solution
How We Apply The Bio Fog Solution
- We use ULV - ultra low volume fogging/misting technology which can cover effectively a large space quickly. The mist settles in hard-to-reach areas due to the specific size of the molecule dIspersed → ideally around 15-20 microns
- Our equipment produces a fine fog of micro-droplets biocide particles that they remain suspended in the air long enough, (approx. 10 minutes), after the application
- This means that particles are small enough to to hang in the air for long enough to tackle pathogens, and are also attracted to land underneath, on top of and on the sides of surfaces in the same way as pathogenic microbes do
- Our application also eliminates pathogens on surfaces, including ceilings and walls and areas that may be hard-to-clean with other techniques.
Mist vs. Fog
Mist particles are generally considered to be from 50 to 100 microns
Fog particles are on the other hand considered to be less than a 50 microns→this means that the droplets will be able to settle on all areas that need disinfection→there is no wind indoors
We use heavy-duty cold fogger with easily adjustable droplet sizes, (ideally around 20 microns*), for different areas with reach of about 20 feet
*Droplets larger than 50 microns would not be able to penetrate to all hard-to-reach areas needed to be disinfected.
Contact Us Today For Coronavirus Clean-ups!
Antimicrobial Cleaning Vancouver
Some cleaning problems fall far outside of normal everyday housekeeping. No amount of soap in the world will help you clean and kill fast spreading contaminants from flu season, industrial accidents, and kitchens infected with communicable diseases. If you’re facing a cleanup you can’t handle on your own, you need professional help. We are experts in antimicrobial cleanup, helping people across our area deal with everything from the accidental to the unthinkable. With locations all across Metro Vancouver, we can quickly provide professional antimicrobial cleaning services to make your space safe and ready for business again.
Why Antimicrobial Cleaning?
Bacteria spreads easily from person to person and are often passed along on shared surfaces, making your office, school, or workplace a potential Petri dish. Contact with these contaminated surfaces is one of the top contributing factors to getting sick and spreading illness or disease.
Industries We Serve
The AntiGerm team can help get disinfect most facilities, be that a restaurant that needs treatment or a school that needs a deep clean!
If your industry isn't listed, please call us and ask if we can service your building or operation.
- Shopping Malls
- Department Stores
- Retail Facilities
- Clean Rooms
- Medical centres
Westside Pest Control Does COVID-19 Cleanups!
Experts in Disinfectant Bio-Fogging Solutions
Think you might have germs at your property or facility?
Westside Pest Control preforms Disinfectant Bio-fogging services for businesses in Vancouver. In addition to Antimicrobial treatments we offer rodent and insect control services to help you keep away those pesky pests!
Procedure for restaurants and cafes:
- Treat all surfaces people come into contact with:
- Doors, chairs, railings, counters, registers, keyboards, bed frames…
- All hard surfaces that hands are likely to come into contact with are sprayed once, wiped clean with with disposable towels (discarded) and then sprayed again
Disinfecting from COVID-19 - Cleaning Treatments
The Government as well as many online health publications have provided an array of information to help you disinfect your home from coronavirus COVID-19.
For commercial facilities a different approach is needed for Coronavirus COVID-19. Facilities like Schools, Fitness Centes, Restaurants, and other Community spaces, require a thorough disinfectant clean using antimicrobial treatments. Typically this should be done by license commercial cleaner who knows how to apply the correct amount of disinfectant to infected areas.
It's best to call specialist disinfectant cleaners to do the work for you.
What We Clean
- High-touch areas such as door handles, phones, remote controls, light switches and bathroom fixtures.
- Horizontal surfaces such as countertops, kitchen tables, desktops and other places where cough droplets could land frequently
The most important factors to disinfecting from COVID-19 are to clean frequently and thoroughly, and to use the cleaning product correctly! No special products required!
Westside Pest Control Antimicrobial cleaning service includes;
- Follow your organization’s routine cleaning and disinfection program regarding COVID-19.
- Emphasize cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as bathrooms, water coolers, desks, countertops, doorknobs, computer keyboards, hands-on learning items, faucet handles, phones and toys.
- Special processes beyond routine cleaning are not necessary or recommended at this time.
- Follow standard procedures for cleaning and disinfecting with an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered disinfectant with a claim for human coronaviruses.
Why we need to do a through disinfectant clean
Cleaning buildings to reduce the presence of airborne pathogens isn't new. It has been around in one form or another since the early 20th century, and has evolved as new threats have come to light and new technologies have been developed.
Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued interim recommendations for "community facilities with suspected or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) presence." That is, non-healthcare facilities, including office buildings, shops and other commercial properties, but not hotels. The caveat is that there is still a lot unknown about the virus and especially its transmission. For instance, transmission to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus hasn't been documented yet, according to the CDC, though the latest evidence suggests the virus can remain viable on various surfaces, perhaps for a few days.
Cleaning refers to the removal of dirt and germs from surfaces, not killing or otherwise neutralizing them, while disinfecting a surface means applying chemicals to kill viruses, like COVID-19, or organisms on surface. It isn't absolute, but it further reduces the chance of infection.
Recommendations from CDC
The CDC recommends closing off areas used by COVID-19 infected persons, then waiting before beginning cleaning and disinfection to minimize possible exposure. Then, staff should clean and disinfect all areas used by the infected persons, especially frequently touched surfaces, while wearing protective gear to prevent themselves from getting infected. The agency stresses the importance of using chemicals that are known to be effective against harder-to-kill viruses, especially against other coronaviruses COVID-19. As yet, none of them have been tested against the novel coronavirus because it is too new.